I whipped this up for the Undertale Anniversary in about a day, and even going back and looking at it now, I'm still rather pleased with the result.
Sunday, May 15, 2016
I also learned I don't actually own After Effects so I ended up using a screen cap software to get in Maya video of the animation I quickly did to get an idea of movement, which is why there are no alphas on it in the video.
Still! The model is finished, it's rigged well enough to be usable, and I'm very pleased with the result, even if it took me many, many hours to do.
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
To remedy this I ended up redoing about 85-90% of them.
But the result is much better and! I have progress to share that is considerable. All I've got left in terms of fur rendering is the back legs and hooves, and then I can move on to antlers and crystals. Once I finish the textures I'm hoping I can finally pose and render this literal beast.
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Working on texturing the main body at this point. I'm still not entirely sure the direction I'm going, which is part of why it's taking so long, but I like the result I've got so far. I need to go back in and break up the fur on the neck to not be so uniform but otherwise I am pleased so far with the results.